Great&Small Vegetable Sausage Treat
- Natural Ingredients
- No Meat, made with Potato Starch
- Rich in Fibre, Low in Fat, Low in sugar
- Added Omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin and coat
- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin for added Joint Care
Currently Out of Stock
This product is currently out of stock at our warehouse and due back very soon.
Your local pet shop may still have stock available.
Composition: Sweet potato flour, pea flour, glycerin, yeast, calcium carbonate, plant fibre, Omega-3 fatty acids & Omega-6 fatty acids, natural smoked flavour, potassium sorbate, chondroitin sulfate (animal based origin), glucosamine (plant based origin).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein (min) 1.5%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, Crude Fibre (max) 5%, Moisture (max) 15%, Ash (max) 5%
The Great&Small Starch Chews have been made combining tasty and health beneficial ingredients to give pets both dental and joint care in one. Tougher than the competitors, these chews are designed to not only promote dental hygiene but to also add a little extra by adding glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support.
The special shapes, textures and ingredients help reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar, giving pet’s superior dental care. The shapes are not only great dogs to gnaw on but also fab for their chewing interest as they are designed so that the dog can hold the chew firmly between their paws.
With added Glucosamine and Chondroitin pets can have a dose of beneficial joint care every time they chew!
Feeding Guidelines- Feed 1 treat per day for long term benefit. These treats are designed to help reduce calculus build up over long term treat feeding.
- Drinking water should always be available.
-Ensure the chew is large enough so that the dog cannot swallow it whole. Dogs should always be supervised when chewing to prevent swallowing large pieces.
-Often a suitable chew after puppies have gone through their initial teething. Many chews are more suitable for puppies over 9 months of age, however;
- Always ensure you select the appropriate size chew.
- Provided they are chewed safely and slowly, for short periods of time and with proper supervision, lots of chews can be suitable for any age dog. All dogs are different so it is best practice to test it with your pup first and remove if necessary.
- Not suitable for elderly animals or those with dental problems such as loose teeth.
Simple & Secure
Setting up On Repeat is easy! Simply select the schedule on any product page and checkout like normal.
Works like magic
Our On Repeat fairies keep track of your repeat cycle and magically process your order, so you don't have to.
Fits your Schedule
We'll process your order on the next working day and deliver with a 1 hour time slot. If you’re not going to be in you can reschedule to suit you, free of charge!
Cancel, Pause or Amend your On Repeat order at any time, easy as pie. Contract free and no hidden costs.